New Hire Orientation will be held in the Administrative Services Building, Training Conference Room 103 from 9:00 AM to about 12:30 PM.
- Please refer to HR’s Calendar of Events for New Hire Orientation dates.
- For a campus map, click here. We are located in Lot 8 with ample parking available.
- All full-time staff are required to attend orientation.
- Attendance is optional for salaried Temporary employees who are working longer than three months. This category of employee should have their manager approve attendance.
- Attendance is not required for Adjunct, Faculty, and hourly Temporary employees.
- The following topics will be discussed in orientation:
- Navigating TCNJ systems
- Compliance & Ethics Overview
- IT resources
- Title IX & EEO
- Fun facts about TCNJ
- Campus Police introduction and employee safety overview
- Payroll Resources
- Employee benefits and wellness overview
- You will also have the opportunity to meet with the union representative for your respective bargaining unit after orientation (unionized employees only).
- For questions or assistance regarding New Hire Orientation, please reach out to your dedicated recruiter.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Program Training (Applicable employees only): Specific environmental, health, and safety training may be required based on your job description and assigned tasks. Visit https://ehs.tcnj.edu/training-
and-presentations/ for detailed information and to register for training. A member of the Office of Environmental, Health, and Safety will contact you to discuss training requirements.